OK, so this is actually today's matches, which begin in less than ten minutes. But I was too high to type last night. Hey, a guy needs a break.
Group G is easy. England-Belgium decides which team finishes first and which finishes second.
Group H is more complicated. I'll cheat and cut-as-paste from ESPN:
- Japan need at least a point against Poland to guarantee qualification, and will be through with a defeat if Colombia lose too. They will definitely top the group if they win and Senegal do not.
- Senegal need a point against Colombia to qualify, and can only qualify with a defeat if Japan lose too. They will top the group if they better Japan's result.
- Colombia must beat Senegal to guarantee going through. They will also qualify with a draw if Japan lose to Poland. They will top the group if they win and Japan do not.
- If both Japan and Senegal draw, both will be through and the team in the highest-scoring draw finishing top. If both draws are the same score, top spot will be decided first by Fair Play and then drawing of lots.
- If both Japan and Senegal win, both will be through and the team that wins by the biggest margin, or is in the highest-scoring win of the same margin, will finish top. If both wins are the same score, top spot will be decided first by Fair Play and then drawing of lots.
- If both Japan and Senegal lose then Colombia win the group. Second place will go to the team that loses by the smallest margin, or is in the highest-scoring defeat of the same margin. If both defeats are the same score, second place will be decided first by Fair Play and then drawing of lots.
- Fair Play is currently Japan -3, Senegal -5, so the Asian side has the edge at the moment.