Before our vacation fades completely into memory, here are the Top Ten Things to Remember About the Vacation:
10. Time Zones.
9. Sprint. Turns out unlimited roaming data and text is part of our normal plan. Turns out that's pretty cool.
8. Fanta Limón and jamón, as always.
7. Churros con chocolate. Breakfast of champions.
6. Ice cream after every dinner in Nerja. Robin settled on Choco Blanco, I usually went for Choco Naranja.
4. We love to eat Mexican food at Juan's Place.
3. Estepona. We sat down at his desk, and I said my grandparents were from Estepona. Before I could continue, he interjected, "Hawaii". Apparently all those stories about the migration of the Andalusians to Hawaii are true!
2. Norwegian Air.
And the #1 highlight of our trip: Robin drives us from Málaga to Ronda in the middle of the night, via Transylvania.
Because some things are worth repeating, here is the view from our balcony in Nerja at 9:38 in the morning: