It’s just a few weeks until we see Sleater-Kinney’s New Year’s Eve show. Here’s my latest attempt at the S-K Top Ten:
10. “I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone”. Pictures of me on your bedroom door.
9. “Let’s Call It Love”. Show me your darkest side, and you better be my bloody match.
8. “No Cities to Love”. It's not the weather, it's the nothing we love!
7. “Entertain”. We're not here ‘cause we want to entertain.
6. “Modern Girl”. My whole life is like a picture of a sunny day.
5. “Words and Guitar”. Take take the noise in my head.
4. “Good Things”. Why do good things never wanna stay?
3. “One More Hour”. Oh, you've got the darkest eyes.
2. “Youth Decay”. I'm all about a forked tongue and a dirty house.
1. “Sympathy”. We're all equal in the face of what we're most afraid of.